Assembly Technician – Warehouse & Manufacturing Facility
Bullseye Holsters, Inc. is looking to fill multiple positions immediately! We are currently seeking motivated individuals to assist in product assembly at our manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate must work well individually while also thriving in a team environment.
- Prepare raw materials for production via operation of a bench grinder, rotary sander, rivet press, cutting press, etc.
- Pick and pull materials for assembly.
- Move and transport materials in warehouse.
- Assembly of final products via operating a heat gun, lever press, and various hand tools.
- Ensure all products assembled meet the quality standards of the organization.
- Packing and shipping of final products.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and warehouse.
- Ability to work efficiently alone as well as with other employees.
- Assist in loading and unloading shipments.
- Ability and willingness to work in both a climate and non-climate controlled facility. Portions of the warehouse are susceptible to temperature fluctuations.
- Ability and willingness to work in a sedentary manner with constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability and willingness to work in a hands-on environment and able to lift 35 pounds
- Strong Hands on Production Experience
- Fluency in the English language
- Bullseye Holsters, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to constantly evolving work requirements in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to generate ideas, solve problems, and implement solutions.
- Values inclusiveness, technical expertise, clear thinking, imagination, and courage!
* Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required.
* It is preferred but not required that potential candidates be willing to travel out of town to attend trade shows on weekends. This is typically only required 1 to 2 weekends each month with pay.
* Candidates must have reliable transportation.
Please email your resume to email@example.com